Thursday 18 July 2013

10 Months New


10 Months Old

A whole 10 months old today.

Yet another month has flown in and I can't believe how fast the time is flying, I keep saying this and I'm starting to sound like a broken record but it's true.

Our Little Fella is getting extremely independent and we crawl at great speed. Only this evening I was met at our patio doors by him coming along smiling as always.

10 Months

I have never seen a child that smiles so much, he is such a happy little soul.

He is getting more cheeky by the day and I just know he is going to be trouble. Already he knows how to get his own way and has us all wrapped firmly around his little finger.

He does this funny little thing with his mouth showing off all his teeth, there has been no more since but six is a good number.

I love the way he gets shy when strangers look and talk to him, he cuddles into to me and puts his fingers in his mouth. It doesn't take him long to come round though.

He is eating loads and have finally accepted that its ok to eat food that is a bit more lumpy.

He has also developed a wild attachment to my Dad. 
When he sees him he gets really excited and just has to get over to him. It's lovely to see that he is just as mad about him as the other two are and he's going to be every bit as spoilt.

10 MOnths

I think that over the last two days it has clicked with him to smile for the camera and look at it instead of turning every way but the right way but what can we expect from a little trouble maker.

XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment