Friday 19 July 2013

Photo of the Week


It's the weekend and I'm really looking forward to it. 

We are celebrating two very special birthdays this weekend as my aunt and godmother turns 60 and my mother in law turns 70.

Tomorrow our Teen and myself are having afternoon tea at the beautiful Castlemurray Hotel with my auntie and some family and friends, a girl only afternoon.

I do love a good afternoon tea, what a great way to spoil ourselves on a Saturday afternoon.

My husband is taking the boys to watch some football and spend some time with them.

Then on Sunday we are having dinner with my husband's family to celebrate his mum's birthday.

The weather here has been totally amazing all week and today the tar on the road was completely melted. 

It feels like we are on holiday. 

We have been out and about during the week making the most of this beautiful sunshine and I have a few posts to finish about those days but in the meantime this photo was taken on Monday with my favourite people at a little picnic area and waterfall not far from our home.

I hope your weekend is great whatever you are doing xxx


Photo of the Week

No comments:

Post a Comment