Sunday 1 September 2013

August in Pictures

iPhone Photos from August

Month in pictures


Add me on Instagram 
Instagram

Highlights from August have been;

Our first holiday as a family of five to Edinburgh, sunny days and long evenings. Celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary, with a gorgeous sweetie tree from my chief bridesmaid. A beautiful new charm from Mr P for my Pandora bracelet and the most fabulous book of Afternoon Tea.
Birthday celebrations for Mr P and my dad. Enjoying the last few weeks of the summer holidays with day trips, picnics and creating wonderful memories.
Feeling happy and content. Sweet smelling flowers from my mums garden.
A girlie night to the cinema with our Teen, enjoying a glass of wine at the end of a busy day, drinking coffee on a shopping trip.
Sitting outside in our back garden admiring the last of the summer skies, watching our Little Fella on the move and having the best fun with his big sister and brother before they go back to school.

I hope you all had a wonderful August, what have been your best bits?






No comments:

Post a Comment