Tuesday 19 February 2013

First Tooth!

I am so excited today because The Little Fellow has just got his first tooth at just 5 months old!

He has been teething for a while now and the last 2 weeks have been especially hard for him. We have been slapping on the Bonjela and thanking God above for the people who invented Calpol, but it has all paid off in the end.

I could see yesterday that his gum was raised and he was very cranky so I knew we would have a tooth cut through very soon but not next day soon!

At first I thought he was too young to get a tooth because my other 2 didn't get their first teeth until they were older but every child is different and you simply can't compare.

When I checked his mouth this morning after his feed I was ecstatic to feel the little sharpness, it's extremely hard to get a good look at it but it's there alright! 

I'm so happy and proud that he has reached this milestone nice and early, let's hope the rest come up as quick!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment