Tuesday 23 April 2013

Visiting the Animals...

I took the Little Fella for a walk outside my parents house on Friday afternoon.

We didn't go far just down the road a bit, I carried him in my arms so being quite heavy and very wriggly some of these photos might appear to be a bit shaky.

My parents live in the countryside, it's where me and my sister grew up.

Many days were spent outside roaming through the fields, climbing trees and playing make believe - looking back it was truly magical.

To me the sound of birds chirping, tractors plodding along, or animals grazing in the fields is comforting.

The air is always crisp and clean.

These are some pictures of the little friends we met along the way.

I love how our Little Fella appeared totally enchanted by animals.

Life is good.



April 2013
















Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall 

3 comments:

  1. Lots to see in the fields by you, I love the way they are all coming over to you to say hello. When you are brought up in the country it's hard not to find it comforting and homely. I am the same. Thank you for sharing on Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, the animals always come up to say hello, the children really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pics, it looks like you had a really good time :)

    ReplyDelete