Wednesday 10 April 2013

Wednesday Fashion Spot - Accessories


This week on the fashion spot I want to share some lovely pieces that have made their way into my jewelry box!

As we all know accessories in moderation are as important as the clothes you wear and the shoes on your feet.

My daughter bought me this lovely gold textured band ring from New Look last week when she was out shopping with friends.

She surprised me I have to say, because I had tried this on a few weeks ago with her and said how nice it was but put it back! She also brought me back change which was even more surprising!

A chunky ring can bring any outfit to another level and this is perfect for wearing everyday.







This silver necklace is a real statement piece. I was going through my cupboards last week and found this with tags still on!

I'm really bad like that and I'm always putting things away and forgetting about them.

I bought it last summer when I was pregnant and have never worn it. 

This will be great for giving plain t-shirts and dresses an instant style boost and I can't wait to wear it.

Now all I have to do is find somewhere to go and wear these beauties!!


Have you ever bought anything and forgotten about it or maybe not had the chance to wear it?







No comments:

Post a Comment