Wednesday 27 March 2013

Wednesday Fashion Spot



For this week's fashion spot I'm bringing you a few bits and pieces I picked up last week in New Look.

I love New Look and so does my daughter.

It's great to be able to head off, leave the boys at home and get some much needed girl time and retail therapy.

There are some lovely pieces in New Look at the minute and something to suit everyone, check them out here. 

I've wanted a denim shirt for ages but put off buying one when I was pregnant. I really like this dark denim one which can be dressed up or down easily.

I love scarves and this one will give my wardrobe a much needed springtime boost!

Lastly these are my favourite purchase - tan peep toe heels. I love the cut out design and they will be a great finishing touch to many outfits this spring!

 I haven't really worn heels so much since the Little Fella arrived so I'm going to change that over Easter!

View album


I did not receive any of the above items or any compensation for writing this post and all opinions are honest and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment