Tuesday 23 April 2013

Our Grown Up Weekend -Part 1

At the weekend I was lucky enough to get to spend some quality time with my husband, the lovely Mr P in Dublin.

It was our first weekend away without children since the Little Fella was born.

At first I was overwhelmed with guilt at the thought of leaving them but to be honest they absolutely want for nothing and it was great to be able to spend time as a couple, which is equally important. 

We packed the children off to my parents with what felt like the whole contents of our house and headed off on Saturday morning.

I loved strolling around holding hands, chatting, laughing without a care in the world enjoying each others company.

We spent some lovely time wandering around St Stephens Green Park, a beautiful relaxing place full of natural beauty.

It has a little lake with ducks and swans, beautiful flower beds, trees, a great place for people watching which is something I love to do.

I hope you all had an lovely weekend and enjoy some of our pictures from there and I'll have some more during the week.

April 2013

April 2013

April 2013

April 2013

April 2013

April 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment