Wednesday 22 May 2013

Dip Hem Top

I've seen loads of lovely lightweight knits in the shops this past few weeks and I'm loving this look at the minute for a host of reasons.

First of all it hides a multitude of sins for someone who has just had a baby, it's comfortable, effortless and great for lounging about in.

This is the type of piece that you can wear all year round - you can layer it up and have a snuggle in front of a winter fire or on it's own it's cool enough to wear for a summer picnic.

I picked this up in New Look last week in Pale Grey, it's also available in Mint Green, Pale Blue and Baby Pink. 

It's just the thing to merge slouchy and chic.


New Look - Wednesday Fashion and Beauty Spot
What's your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. I used to buy clothes for myself until I had kids. Now all the $$ for clothing goes towards them as they grow out of everything too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Sandra we always put them first. Sometimes it's nice to have a treat though!

    ReplyDelete