Friday 17 May 2013

Photo of the Week

This week we've have been busy spring cleaning inside as we haven't been able to get out and about as much as usual with all the rain, hailstones and wind.

I don't feel as organised as I normally am and I have lots of half finished posts for my blog which has been slightly neglected.

That being said I did get up early two mornings this week to go out for a jog in my attempt to get fit again, it wasn't pleasant but I'm hoping next week will be better.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend because we are off on another adventure tomorrow around our county, where we are going hasn't been decided yet but we will make a decision in the car tomorrow morning. 

All of a sudden today a blue sky and some sunshine has appeared. It's nice to step outside your door and feel warm rays of sun on your skin. The tiredness that has been hanging over me all week is starting to lift.

I'm hoping that the sun will remain until at least Sunday evening because our Teen is taking part in a community clean up on Sunday.

Tomorrow our Little Fella will be eight months old, I will have a whole post dedicated on this but for now this is my photo of the week.

Hoping your weekend is great xxx


Photo of the Week







No comments:

Post a Comment